Project Card Basics
Overview, History, & Settings
Project Overview Tab
The project overview tab gives you some quick info about your project at a glance. On the overview tab you’ll see the following:
- The Project Type
- The total time logged against the project
- The total of all expenses logged against the project
- The total of all client payments logged against the project
- The total the client currently owes (the fixed fee or total based on time spent minus the total of any logged client payments)
Project History Tab
The project history tab shows all time, expense, and payment entries associated with a project.
To see a detailed view of the entry, simply tap or click on it.
Project Settings Tab
The project setting tab allows you to see and edit the settings for that project. The following are the settings available:
- Project Name: A name that you select for the project.
- Project Type: The type of project (either a default type like “fixed fee” or a custom type you’ve set up like “Website build”).
- Due Date: The due date for the project
- Billing Type: This describes the way the project is priced – “fixed fee” describes a project with a set cost to the client regardless of the time spent, “time & materials” indicates that the client will be charged a set rate for time spent, and “non-billable” indicates that the client will not be charged for the project.
- Fee Amount: This is the amount the client is being charged for the project – this field will only show if the billing type is “fixed fee”.
- Hourly Rate: This shows the hourly rate the client is being charged for work on this project – this field will only show if the billing type is “time & materials”.
- Notes: This is a text area in which you can record general notes about the project.
Smart time tracking for freelancers.
© Copyright 2019. Chronos Time Tracking LLC